At Talk and Play LLC, we understand that communication is a crucial life skill. It is also a developmental milestone that children need to reach at a certain age during their formative years.
However, there are kids who develop speech and language skills late or have disorders that impede communication. We offer the following programs to preschool and school-age children with speech and language delays and disorders.
- Summer Speech Day Camp
- Communication Classes
- Speech and Language Evaluation
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Play and Language Assessment
- Play and Language Intervention
- Language and Communication Enrichment Program (early education settings)
Through these programs, we aim to help kids overcome communication barriers and enable them to become good communicators.
To talk to us about our programs, you may reach us at 860-629-8419.