At Talk and Play LLC, we understand that communication is a crucial life skill. It is also a developmental milestone that children need to reach at a certain age during their formative years.
However, there are kids who develop speech and language skills late or have disorders that impede communication. We offer the following programs to preschool and school-age children with speech and language delays and disorders.
- Assessments – speech, language, play, and communication
- Articulation therapy (difficulty with correct production of sounds)
- Language therapy (difficulty understanding others, sharing ideas, thoughts, and feelings)
- PLAY Project Autism Intervention Program
- IEP Consultations/Planning
- Phone/Video Consultations
- Home/School Visits
- Play Groups
These programs are also offered afterschool, evenings and Saturdays.
Through these programs, we aim to help kids overcome communication barriers and enable them to become good communicators.
To talk to us about speech therapy in New London, Connecticut and our other programs, you may reach us at (860) 235-1104.
We are in network with Anthem BCBS, United Healthcare/Optum, Aetna and CT Husky. Please contact us about private pay if we are not in network with your insurance plan.